Performance Pain and Sports Medicine ensures that you live pain-free in all life’s stages through offices in Lawrenceville, NJ, Raritan, NJ, East Brunswick, NJ, Bordentown, NJ, and Houston, TX. You may visit the practice for chronic and acute pain conditions for comprehensive and customized treatment. For comprehensive Raritan anti-aging & regenerative medicine, reach out via online platforms or phone for immediate assistance.
Services Offered at Performance Pain & Sports Medicine
- Fibromyalgia can limit your mobility, sitting, and sleeping positions. At the practice, fibromyalgia is diagnosed through diagnostic imaging tests (ultrasound, MRI scan, X-ray scan, or CT scan), pressure point test, or blood workups to pinpoint exact underlying causes. Your customized treatment plan may comprise pain relief medication, physical therapy, antidepressants, occupational therapy, anti-seizure medication, and trigger point injections.
- Sports injuries occur in different forms that may threaten your participation in sports activities. Performance Pain and Sports Medicine offers treatment for sports injuries caused by knee pain, sprains, strains, foot and ankle pain, and shoulder pain. Your sports injuries specialist considers your symptoms, physical exams, and a review of your medical history to draft a fully customized treatment plan to prevent more pain in the future.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy. PRP’s rich in natural components from your body, promoting the regeneration of new and healthy cells in place of those damaged by disease or injury. It is used independently or to complement other pain relief options. PRP is best for degenerative disc disease, ligament tears, herniated discs, muscle tears, or sciatica. By addressing your pain’s root cause, you can achieve effective and long-term results.
- Hormone treatment focuses on achieving optimal hormonal levels as you age. In case of unpleasant symptoms like erectile dysfunction, pain during sex, reduced sex drive, vaginal dryness, night sweats, or hot flashes, hormone treatment could be your best option. Performance Pain and Sports Medicine utilizes bioidentical hormones in restoring and rebalancing natural hormone levels. Follow-up care is available to ensure that you achieve optimal benefits.
- Stem cell therapy is a minimally invasive procedure that amplifies the body’s natural healing capabilities. Performance Pain Specialists Medicine administer an injection of stem cells into the area of interest. It improves healing and growth factors and reduces damaged tissue to minimize pain and inflammation. Stem cell therapy is administered independently or alongside regenerative treatment options like PURION® Process AmmioFix® or PRP.
- Degenerative disc disease gets worse with age as your intervertebral discs flatten and harden. Your treatment is tailored to your needs through regenerative medicine, acupuncture, anti-inflammatories, pain-killing medication, physical therapy, chiropractic manipulation, activity modification, and rest. Advanced treatment options for degenerative disc disease include disc biacuplasty epidural steroid injections, endoscopic spinal procedures, and percutaneous disc compression.
- Stenosis. Narrowing of your spinal canal may compress nerves traveling through the spine to other body parts. Your Performance Pain and Sports Medicine providers conduct conclusive tests and diagnoses to pinpoint underlying causes for stenosis. Your customized treatment starts from non-surgical treatments like PRP, stem cell therapy, epidural steroid injections, and physical therapy. Surgical options may come in handy for notorious pain.
As pain holds you back from enjoying life, you should consider minimally invasive treatment options for long-term relief. To learn more about regenerative medicine and anti-aging treatment options at Performance Pain and Sports, call or book an appointment online.